Dr. Mary Coloe
Thursday Nov.11, Monday Nov.15, Thursday Nov.18, Monday Nov.22, Thursday Nov. 25, Monday Nov. 29
6 ZOOM sessions - 90 minutes each - Time 8:00 a.m. Melbourne, Australia
- Introduction – especially the Jewish nature of the Gospel, when it was written, some of the issues; multi-faceted Judaism.
- How John Works - Cana in Galilee. Needing to know the Jewish Scriptures.
- Born again – Nicodemus in Jerusalem.
- The first evangelist – Woman of Samaria.
- The Festival of Tabernacles and the Jews in John; the man born blind
- The Hour – celebrating the Good Friday Gospel. (Ecce homo/ Ecce Mater Tua
To register contact: email@example.com