The Centre for Biblical Formation develops and delivers Biblical formation programs in accordance with the mission and vision of the Congregation of Notre Dame de Sion.
· send students from their institution to participate in an existing CBF program
· contract with CBF to assist in hosting, and/or program planning and development
CBF will not modify curriculum of existing programs to combine with programs of other Institutions.
Criteria for Institutional collaboration with CBF
1. Institutions must be in agreement and observant of:
· the vision, mission, methodology and policies of the Centre for Biblical Formation
· the charism of Notre Dame de Sion
· Church documents concerning Biblical formation and right relationships with Jews, Judaism and Islam (Nostre Aetate and other relevant church documents).
2. Institutions are required to submit a program proposal and program outline to the Director of CBF.
Institutional programs accommodated at Ecce Homo Guest House will not run concurrently with an existing CBF program.